Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Re-post: Party Decor All Year Round

I have boxes, drawers and bags full of random odds and ends left over from parties. It can be difficult to figure out what to do with all these things, and I hate to throw things away-although I do donate things to charity a few times a year. This article from Apartment Therapy lists party items that can be re purposed.
I am loving the succulent wreath, the CB2 glass globe candle holder and the birch tree jewelery stand.


I've been doing lots of theme parties lately, and this inspires me to rethink re purposing common household items when decorating for parties, rather than buying new things all the time.

Click here for the link to the full post:

 Succulent Wreath, Viva Terra


Little Birch Jewelry Stand, Urban Outfitters

Whirly Hanging Candleholder, Cb2

 Images source: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment